Friday, August 31, 2007

FIRST WEEK OVER!

Well, i got through my first week of school and my back hurts like no others. Today after going the the Y then Berkeley Bowl(only the greatest food store in the history of food stores) my dad and i went to REI to get me a cushioned backpack, which feels sooo much better. But at REI i saw the loveliest bike in the world and im in love, the only problem, its too big. psshh, ill make myself grow so i can get this bike. Anywas i have some pictures, though not the ones from my mom's camera yet. Foe some reason whenever i go food shopping i seem to buy too much, then i feel bad when my dad gets the receipt. Im not very good at choosing food, i tend to get everything, i try not to but its all so tempting. Lately i think its the fruit, i buy probably like over 5 lbs of apples, then towards the end of the week when there is a bit left i go over board trying to eat it all so my dad doesnt look a me disapointedly that the food is wasted. i guess thats just a habit im going to have to work on. I almost forgot i am now in the eco club at school and after the first meeting i went to i voluntered to be a like head chief person. Right now we have gotten recyling bins for all the classrooms and at lunch one day to let everyone know about the bins we are having a band play and are giving out apples.wee.





Purple beans that turn into green beans when cooked

A really good salad or mango, cucumber, red onion, salt, cilantro, and lime.

My new pair of beautiful vegan shoes, yay.

A carrot from our garden. scrumtious, just not so filling since it was as long as my baby finger.

No comments: