Monday, September 3, 2007

Not the prettiest thing but delicious and nutritious. Its pumpkin pudding. Well its kinda like pumpkin pudding. Its made of pumpkin puree, soy milk, pumpkin pie spice, and sugar. Mix and Enjoy. I have eaten almost too cans worth of organic pumpkin puree in the past 2 days from making this pudding.

I made this for the block party. I didnt really care for it but its a orange sesame coleslaw. I think it was too sweet and needed more soy sauce and ginger, but my dad said it wasnt sweet enough.
Isnt this a beaut? Its a fruit salad i just made with pears(that taste like wine), a white nectarine(that tastes like roses), apple(for the crunch), and a plum(for more color). yumm

Well, this has been a long weekend. I dont really remember what i did this weekend but on saturday i went to Breanna's house to make a banner for our recycling party at school. On sunday i made a coleslaw for a blockparty a few streets over. I think my street should have a block party since none of the neighbors seem to talk alot to each other and i barely know any of my neighbors. Well i went home from the party early because it was kinda boring, just tagging along with my parents, talking to who ever they are talking to, but i heard that it became alot funner later in the night and alot more people showed up with alot of food. quel dommage. i have an english test tomorrow that im nervous about, its on Fast Food Nation, which is nothing like the movie, i couldnt stand to watch the movie because of the scenes in the meat factories. But the book had soooo many facts that i didnt know what to take note of, so im not sure if im prepared for the test. I dont think school has phased me yet, it seems more like camp, with homework, than school.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hey! It's always great to find someone my age (or near my age) in the blogging world. Thanks so much for the suggestions but what is vegemite?

Rose said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know that you've been tagged by me to post a meme :)