Sunday, September 23, 2007

I havent posted in a while because i am swamped with school work.argh.
I havent taken any pictures.
Don't get me wrong, i have been cooking, i just eat it before i think of taking a picture
I made rosemary squash and eggplant roast, a very yummy curry pumpkin soup with apples in it,yumm. I made a raw marinated mushrrom appetizer which is mushrooms, onions, green peppers, rosemary, dill, dry mustard, dry garlic, apple cider vinegar, and water. I cant remember anything else. My brain feels like mush from having sooo many tests, and AP chem is a pain since she expects me to remember what i learned in chem last year. Ummm, no, i didnt. no one in my class can remember last year...and it shows on our tests: (

1 comment:

Rose said...

When it says "New Site URL" and "New Site Name" it just means for you to type in the web address of the site you want to add to your list and the name of it. Click add, then click save when you have completed your list. If you still need help please don't hesitate to ask because it took me a while to understand that whole process too :)