Sunday, September 23, 2007

I've been tagged by

These are the rules:
# Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of your first or middle name.
# When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.
# At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
# Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them ,they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
# If I’ve tagged YOU (the bloggers that I've tagged are listed at the end), please join in on the fun!

E: Excuse me! because of my veggie-ful diet, i tend to pass gass quite often, especially at the gym : 0
M:MOODY, is what i am. not really moody i guess it's more like my moods can switch really quickly. One moment i can be very happy, the next, a little thing can just make me start crying. I think it's hard for my dad to help me with my homework because i always start crying, not because he's mean, but i dont know.
I:IN TROUBLE, i was what i never am. I nerver do anything really against the rules, and haven't ever been grounded or anything.
L:Licorice(that doesn't look like it's spelled correct) is my favorite candy, i like the spicy flavor of it.
Y:If im running to catch up with someone, i'll never YELL out their name. I dont know why,

Im not quite sure how to tag someone.
Can someone tell me how to list my favorite blogs on the side of my blog like everyone else?
thank you.

1 comment:

Rose said...

To list your fave blogs click on "Customize" when you view your blog. Then click on add a page element and choose a list. From there add a title to the list and then put in the link to one of your fave pages and the title of that blog the click "Add Link" keep on doing the same thing and don't forget to click on the save button when you're done. I hope that was helpful, if you have any questions please do ask :)